When it comes to keeping your pup comfortable, nothing beats a cozy dog bed. But over time, even the best beds can start to look a bit flat and uninviting. If you’ve noticed that your pup’s Orvis dog bed is looking a bit deflated, it’s time to give it a good fluffing.
Fluffing an Orvis dog bed is a simple process that can help restore the bed’s original shape and make it look and feel like new. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by removing the bed’s cover. If the bed has a removable cover, take it off and set it aside. If the bed does not have a removable cover, you can still fluff it, but you’ll need to be extra careful not to damage the fabric.
2. Vacuum the bed. Use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to remove any dirt, dust, and pet hair from the bed. This will help the bed look and feel cleaner and fresher.
3. Fluff the bed. Once the bed is clean, it’s time to fluff it. Start by grabbing the bed’s corners and gently shaking it. This will help redistribute the stuffing and restore the bed’s original shape.
4. Add more stuffing. If the bed is still looking a bit flat, you can add more stuffing to help it look and feel fuller. You can buy stuffing specifically designed for dog beds, or you can use old pillows, blankets, or towels.
5. Put the cover back on. Once you’ve finished fluffing the bed, put the cover back on. If the bed has a removable cover, you can machine wash it to help keep it clean and fresh.
Fluffing an Orvis dog bed is a simple process that can help restore the bed’s original shape and make it look and feel like new. It’s a great way to keep your pup’s bed looking and feeling its best. Plus, it’s a great way to show your pup how much you care. So, the next time your pup’s bed starts to look a bit flat, don’t hesitate to give it a good fluffing.